How To Get ExBoyFriend

"I haven't slept since he left me! I'm desperate and I need your help!" Shouted Beth. I could tell she had been crying but she was covering it up.
I looked my best friend straight in the eye and said, "Just relax. I know exactly how you can get him back." With a devilish grin on my face.
You see, Beth came to me because of my "unique" expertise when it came to situations like this. Me being a male relationship coach... I knew exactly what "buttons" she could press that would drive her boyfriend crazy... Triggers specific to men that would make her ex boyfriend come back to her. On his knees.
Beth relaxed a bit after hearing my encouraging words and said, "I could sense something was wrong for the past few weeks now but I didn't do anything about it. I could literally feel him slipping away from me. Little by little he drifted further and further away, giving me less and less attention. I honestly didn't know what to do..."
I just smiled inwardly, knowing all too well that this kind of thing happens all the freakin' time. Lord knows I've gone through it many times myself. Everything was going well with Beth and her boyfriend for years until eventually:
red bullet He stopped calling her as much.
red bullet He stopped "looking" at her in the same way.
red bullet He started openly flirting with other women.
red bullet He no longer gave Beth the attention he did when they first started dating.
This all went on for about two months (driving poor Beth crazy wondering why). And then, seemingly out of nowhere he drops those four little words that made Beth's heart do summersaults. Thump! Thump! Thump!
"We Need To Talk"
When they went out for coffee, Beth was pretty nervous. She could sense what was coming. She knew they were having problems, but she never guessed it would come to this.
As he made small talk, Beth's heart continued to race. She tried her best to hold herself together but it was no use. He kept saying things like:
"I just need time apart"
"I need space"
"It's not you, it's me"
"Things just aren't the same anymore"
"We can still be friends"
He even went on to blame Beth for the problems in the relationship. As if it was somehow all her fault.
And after that, the rest is history. You already know how it ends because it literally just happened to you. And just like my friend Beth, you're going to need my help, so read on.

click this out:ExBoyFriend.Com